12 Holiday Gift Ideas for Photographers
Looking for help comparing Canon dSLR cameras? Check out this guide comparing the Canon t3i vs t4i and this newer guide comparing the Canon t5i vs t4i. You’re best bet is to either buy the Canon t4i with the 18-135mm lens or the older Canon t3i with an 18-55mm. There’s really not much reason to pay a premium for the newer Canon t5i.
Title sound familiar? It should. It’s basically last week’s post… but now, it’s even better! It’s a Slideshare presentation!
Sorry, couldn’t resist. I’m just posting this to try out the embed feature of Slideshare. I made a presentation on Slideshare with the same basic ideas as last week’s post about holiday shopping. Check it out, and let me know what you think.
Looking for other gift ideas? Check out this post about mother’s day gift ideas for photographers.
Some suggested reading...
- Holiday and Christmas Wishlist for Photographers
- How Do the Canon T1i, T2i, and T3i Compare In Terms of Image Resolution?
- Flickr: Photographers Sharing Pictures with Other Photographers
- When Does Sales Tax Apply to Photographers in New Jersey?
- Photography Christmas Gift for a Pink Girl: Olympus FE 4020
Tell us what do you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Add a Comment
Fill in the form and submit.